Act like you trust people, but don’t.
parents: i want the truth
me: *tells truth*
parents: nope youre lying wrong answer
Effie looks like well maybe, you never know.
Doesn’t she have flour all over her face??
|scientist:||the average person spends 18 hours online per week.|
|me:||you mean per day|
things I can’t imagine
- someone having a crush on me
- someone randomly seeing me and thinking ‘wow she’s cute’
- someone getting happy because I messaged them first
- someone thinking about me, in general
- someone wondering how I am
- someone finding me attractive
- someone doing something to try and impress me
- someone asking their friend on what to say to me
- someone wanting to get to know me